*This experiment requires 2.5 hours of waiting and could be messy*
Simplified Instructions and Materials:
- Full water bottle
- Ice Cubes (Optional)
- Obtain the materials.
- Fill a glass halfway with water.
- Place the water bottle and glass with water inside your freezer.
- Remove the water bottle and glass with water after 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Use the glass of partially frozen water as your base and place it inside a bowl to minimize mess.
- Try the tricks shown in the video below! Watch until the end of the video to find out the science behind this fun activity!